Spring weather has arrived and though you are more inclined to get out and enjoy it while it lasts, spring is also the best time for Canadians to do a thorough cleaning inside their homes – nothing beats the feeling of a good spring cleaning, taking out your unwanted clutter helps you reclaim your space.
However, watching your unwanted junk pile up can ruin that cleaned-out look you’re going for. Instead of creating piles of stuff in your home or backyard, consider renting a dumpster bin. Renting a dumpster is an affordable way to help you keep the clutter under control.
Advantages of Dumpster Renting
For most spring cleaning jobs, a garbage bin just doesn’t cut it. If this is the first spring cleaning you’ve done for some time, you may be surprised at just how much stuff you’ve accumulated. Here are some of the advantages you’ll get with a garbage bin rental:
- Various sizes. Professional junk removal companies offer bins in a variety of sizes, so you’ll be able to find one that will work for you. From 4 cubic yards to 40 cubic yards, and equipped with double doors, you’ll be able to find a bin to fit your needs. To be sure that you rent the correct bin, talk to a professional removalist about your project.
- Discreet. When you rent a bin, you don’t need to put it in your driveway. Dumpster bins can be an eyesore if they are left in front of your home. Moreover, they can make you feel squeezed on your own property. Our rental bins can be placed discreetly in your backyard or anywhere else on your property where you have the right space. We’ll also ensure that it is placed on wood planks to prevent damage.
- No heavy lifting. Renting out a dumpster bin means that most of the hard work is done for you by your professional junk removal company. All you need to do is fill it up with the things that you don’t want anymore. Whatever amount of junk you have or whatever size of clutter you want to remove, you won’t have to worry about hurting your back or taking a risk.
- Neighbour-sized projects. Another advantage of renting a bin is that you don’t need to pay for it on your own. Instead, ask your neighbours if they want to share the cost and benefits of having a bin for their spring cleaning projects. You can even plan a community cleanup event for everyone on your street. Not only can you save some money, but you’ll also be able to get to know your neighbours better.
- Motivation. Renting a dumpster can make you feel more motivated to get the work done because you’ve set a drop-off and pick-up time for the rental. Signing the rental forms is the first step to getting your spring cleaning done. Contacting your professional junk removal company means you’ll be less likely to put off your spring cleaning projects since the clock is ticking. Although you can extend your rental period, most people find they are able to get the work done within their initial rental period.
- Go green. Using a rental bin means you’ll be able to keep items from the landfills because most professional junk removal companies will recycle what you load into the bin. At Gorilla Bins, we recycle 100 percent of the items that we remove from your place. While we are unable to take hazardous materials, we are committed to sorting and recycling all of your junk. So, renting a bin helps you do something good for the environment, which adds to the good feelings you get from spring cleaning.
- Reduce stress. Spring cleaning and home renovation projects can be stressful times, but rental bins can reduce the tension you feel. Rather than being surrounded by growing piles of items you want to give away, donate, sell, or recycle, you can load them up into the bin. Doing this will give you a feeling of accomplishment as you start to reclaim your space.
When to Use a Rental Dumpster
If you’re still not sure that a dumpster rental is the right thing for your project, consider the many different ways that you can use a dumpster, including for:
- Extra junk. Unused and unwanted items often get shoved into storage areas and garages. Instead of making several trips to the landfill, use a dumpster to collect all your items. By renting a dumpster to help with the clean-up, you can reclaim your home.
- Renovation debris. If some of your spring projects include renovations or construction on your home, a rental dumpster is an ideal place to collect the debris.
- Landscaping. Spring is the best time to freshen up your property with some landscaping work. Whether you are doing some maintenance work or are starting a new landscaping project, a rental dumpster can help.
- Winter clean-up. Canadian winters can be harsh and leave a lot of damage and debris in your yard. With the warmer spring weather, many homeowners start the winter clean-up by removing broken tree branches, items that were damaged by snow or ice, and so on. Renting a dumpster bin to collect the debris can make the job go easier.
- Large dump. Often, you may hang onto items because they are big, bulky hassles to toss out. With a dumpster bin, you can clear away that old furniture, appliances, patio furniture, bikes, and any clutter that interferes with your peace of mind.
Decluttering your space for spring feels great after the cold, long winter in Canada. By renting a dumpster to help with the work, you can be ready for a clean and clutter-free summer! For more information about renting a dumpster bin for your spring cleaning, call Gorilla Bins at 905-230-1300 or contact us here.